A conceirge done-for-you service for
Business Management &
Is your business growth currently limited or stalled because you’re already too maxed out in time, energy and tasks?
Whether your business is already successful but stuck at a glass ceiling, or just in the initial stages of launching…
WE TAKE YOUR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL WHILE NEEDING LESS OF YOU IN IT!
At Phoenix Alliance our job is to source, train and provide the team of talent who take over the jobs and tasks needed for accelerated business growth, while freeing you up for what really matters. Like a balanced LIFE!
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Most business owners aren’t sure what’s needed to make the biggest impact to the bottom line AND their time freedom, so we have designed a simple process…
Business Strategy Session
We spend quality time mapping out your business, defining your genius and the best tasks for just you to do, while identifying the gaps and blocks to your business growth.
Assign a Project Manager
You get your own Project Manager who will then identify the best talent for your team, manage them to get the tasks done, on time and quality according to the Work Brief.
The Right Team Assembled
We carefully choose your team member/s based on their skills and experience to match the jobs and tasks you need done. They may be multi-skilled or a top gun in one area.
NO CRAZY INTIAL SETUP FEES.
NO MONTHLY CONTRACT FOR HOURS YOU DON’T USE.
JUST PAY PER TASK OR JOB, AND ONLY AS NEEDED. EASY.
If you could get out of doing something listed below, what would you happily let go of?
USE US FOR JUST ONE TASK.
USE US FOR WHOLE DEPARTMENTS.
LET US DO THE JOBS YOU HATE, PROCRASTINATE ON, OR CAN’T DO.
WHO WE SUPPORT
We have chosen not to hire cheap labour from third world countries…
When you hire us you are providing work for highly skilled and experienced people across the USA, Australia, UK and Canada who can’t work (or don’t feel comfortable) in regular work environments or who can’t do normal/regular hours, these people include:
- People who have a disability or chronic illness
- People who are neurodiverse (ADHD/ADD, Autistic, Hyperlexia, Dyslexia, Dyspraxia, Sensory Processing Disorder and more)
- People with mental illnesses such as anxiety or Bipolar Disorder
- Parents of special needs, chronically ill or terminally ill children
- Carers/Single Mothers/Fathers who need to be home
- Women who have escaped domestic violence
- People who are transitioning genders or need extra privacy
- People recovering from PTSD/CPTSD or bullying in previous workplaces because of their gender, sexual orientation, disability, neurodiversity, culture, race, religion, politics or any other difference…
We are a fully inclusive company. We accept & embrace diversity.